Tsuki's Reviews

Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown

This book has definitely been one of the best books I have read for a long time! It was gripping from the very beginning and kept me enthralled until the last page. The plot was intelligent and kept me thinking right through the book, with twists and surprises throughout. I found both the background to the story and the characters believable. The myseteries of the code intertwined with the mystery of exactly who has targeted the murdered men. The intricacies of the plot, from the security in the Louvre to the use of historical data added to the atmosphere of the book. The main characters are likeable, and their relationship helps to make them seem real. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will definitely be getting some more Dan Brown books for my collection.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tsuki said...

I liked the made up bits too - although some were a bit odd...
I will enjoy reading about which bits were made up (for those I've missed) in the book which was written to do that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home